8 Reasons Why I Am The Most Thankful For My Dad

Dads are the best.

10
Photo by Heike Mintel on Unsplash

I am the most thankful for my dad because he has been so solid throughout my life. Here are a few of the many reasons I appreciate him.

1. DAD JOKES.

Thank you dad for always telling the best jokes. They are always so cheesy and hilarious and you tell the best jokes ever.

2. He provides for us. 

Thank you for always providing me with anything I need or want. When I first moved away my dad came to visit me and made sure I always had what I needed.

3. He boosts my confidence. 

Thank you dad for always giving me pep talks and boosting my confidence more than anyone else. Thank you for never letting me forget my worth.

4. He is a second dad to my friends. 

My dad has a literal open door policy for my friends and they know they can come over anytime. Thank you dad for being a second dad to all of my friends.

5. He gave me a work ethic. 

My dad never rests. He owns his own business and he is constantly working to better him self and he has taught me to always push. Even when it’s summer he has taught me to always find some thing to do. Thank you dad for teaching me such a valuable lesson.

6. He loves our pets like they are his. 

My dad is all of the animals favorite person. He spoils them rotten and he has taught us how to take care of our future pets. Thank you dad for loving our animals so much.

7. He has taught us tough lessons. 

My dad has always been a pretty chill person with not a lot of rules to follow but when we mess up he lets us know. He corrects our wrong behavior and for that I am so thankful because I have learned so much through these tough lessons. Thank you dad for all of the lessons.

8. He loves us more than his parents loved him. 

My dad didn’t have the easiest growing up and I would’ve never survived growing up like he did. My dad has been the complete opposite of his parents and absolutely spoiled my sister and I and he has always been there for us. Thank you dad for being the best dad ever.

Thank you dad for being so loving and caring. I couldn't thank you enough for bending over backwards to ensure that my sister and I are get everything we need and want. These are just a few of the many reasons why I am so thankful for you.