8 Reasons We All Secretly Love Dolphin Girl From The Bachelor

Have to respect a girl who wears heels with a shark costume

41
OnMilwaukee.com

She's the girl we all hate to love, but we secretly do anyway. Dolphin girl has shown us all how to be strong confident women. Props to you dolphin girl, we love ya.

1. She has confidence.

She showed up to the Bachelor mansion in a shark costume. Now that's confidence.

2. She paired high heels WITH the shark costume.

Werk it girl. Show them who's boss.

3. Everything she does, she does full out.

She does everything to the absolute best of her ability. I think her actually getting in the pool in her shark outfit is proof enough of this. No cutting corners here folks.

4. She isn't afraid to be herself.

Everyone said she was a shark, but she knew in her heart that she was a dolphin. And she made sure to tell others that.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F05%2F6361918492908324811863577045_dolphin.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=262&h=980bc0f3d785b1803ed34555c8aeac19455fd9f86bfc1e436c845dfd3fea0a1c&size=980x&c=1715932228 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F05%252F6361918492908324811863577045_dolphin.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D262%26h%3D980bc0f3d785b1803ed34555c8aeac19455fd9f86bfc1e436c845dfd3fea0a1c%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1715932228%22%7D" expand=1]

5. She has big dreams that she aspires to accomplish.

"Aspiring Dolphin Trainer" Setting the bar high for the rest of us. Never give up on your dreams.

6. She shows us all that true love is real.

I'm talking about the dolphins, not Nick, of course.

7. Shark Girl is clearly a movie fanatic.

Anyone remember the movie "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl"? Looks like she decided to combine the two.

8. She's not afraid to stand out.

Does this one really need any explanation?

Alexis knows how to have a good time and not take herself too seriously. Plus, she's spreading awareness for marine life conservation. I mean, who doesn't love dolphins? Or is it sharks? Whether we admit it or not, we're all secretly rooting for you from our couches Dolphin Girl!