8 Reasons Why Panera Bread Is The Next Best Thing To Thanksgiving

It's like Thanksgiving every day.

578
hours.ninja

Have you ever wanted to recreate that happy, warm and fuzzy feeling you get on Thanksgiving, but you're far away from home? Don't worry - a solution to your problem exists, and it's called Panera Bread.

Here are 8 reasons why you should head on over to Panera if you love Thanksgiving.

1. All of Panera's soups are fantastic.

Soup from Panera is the ultimate comfort food. With 9+ options to choose from you can never go wrong with this classic warm and cozy meal. The best part - every soup comes with the option to get it in a bread bowl, and don't even get me started on the bread.

2. Sandwiches are reminiscent of the classic day-after-Thanksgiving sandwich.

The day after Thanksgiving always brings along taking your leftovers and throwing them into the ultimate leftover-sandwich. The sandwiches at Panera have always reminded me of a Thanksgiving leftover-sandwich; they are warm and delicious, not to mention you can add or remove anything you may not like to make the sandwich perfect for you.

3. Three words - Mac & Cheese

If this doesn't look like heaven I don't know what does. I can confidently say that Panera Mac & Cheese is the best I've ever had. Warm, creamy and delicious - almost like a substitute for Thanksgiving mashed potatoes. And did I mention you can get it in a bread bowl too? Again, the bread is too good to even put into words.

4. If you're feeling like some healthier options, they've got 'em.

Now, I'm no health freak, but the salads at Panera are seriously fabulous. Caesar, Cobb, Spicy Thai - the options are endless. If you want that Thanksgiving comfort but just need to cut down on calories, you got your meal right here. And you can add any topping to whichever salad you order - I highly recommend the Parmesan crisps.

5. The cold drinks.

This part of a Thanksgiving meal is usually uninteresting, but Panera really spices up the classic fountain drink. Of course they have every soda imaginable, but they also have incredible lemonade and iced green tea - my personal faves. These drinks add a twist to any classic Thanksgiving meal.

6. The hot drinks.

Need I say more? This picture really just explains itself. Hot chocolates, Lattes, Mochas, Panera has it all. Sip on one of these specialty drinks and you'll feel like you're snuggled up by the fireplace at home.

7. The BAKERY.

Cookies, brownies, pastries - you name it, they've got it. At my family Thanksgiving we always have desserts galore, so Panera always makes me feel like I'm at home and can choose from a mouthwatering assortment of post-dinner treats.

8. The overall atmosphere.

Not only does Panera have the best comfort foods ever, but also inside Panera you will find a warm, cozy, homey atmosphere. Settle in at a table or booth with some homework or a good book while eating your DIY/makeshift Thanksgiving meal. I promise, you won't regret it!