Report this Content
Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays as a single gal. Most people dread this day, acknowledging it as a reminder that they're still single and forever alone.
But for some reason, I see this day as a glass half full. I embrace self-love and the love I have for all those in my life.
If this isn't enough to convince you to stay positive, maybe these eight reasons will.
1. You don't have to worry about making reservations, or wondering if you're S.O. will
2. There's no need to dress up and try to look perfect
3. You can eat like a slob in your slippers while binge watching Netflix
4. There's no worrying about what to get your SO. Instead, that money goes to treating yourself
5. You get to embrace Galentines day and bond with your single friends
6. Most people are single too, so you're not alone
7. You can save yourself money by not going out to eat, because all restaurants are booked up with couples
8. Lastly, Valentines candy goes on sale the very next day, and I'm all for sales
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.