Having an August birthday is not always the best. Here are a few reasons why.
1. Growing up you never got to celebrate at school by bringing in cupcakes for the class
So you sat at home alone and ate a dozen homemade cupcakes by yourself.
2. You're dubbed the "baby" in your friend group since your birthday is so late.
"Come on, guys. I'm only two months younger than you."
3. You were the last to drive among your friends.
On the bright side, you saved a lot of money on gas since your friends constantly drove you everywhere.
4. And you'll be the last to legally drink.
You have had a full itinerary of your 21st planned for two years now.
5. Everyone's either on vacation or working a summer job so they can't celebrate with you.
Celebrating by yourself isn’t a foreign concept to you.
6. Since no one can celebrate with you, you barely get any gifts.
So, you’re used to getting one gift and one gift only.
7. Everyone is so consumed with their summer plans they even forget about your birthday.
Thank god for those Facebook birthday notifications!
8. Plans usually involve outdoor activities and random thunder storms can easily ruin them.