8 Quotes That Will Open Your Mind (4/3)

8 Quotes That Will Open Your Mind (4/3)

Otherworldly Quotes and A New Way of Thinking

5341
8 Quotes That Will Open Your Mind (4/3)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206530093026727&set=gm.145080165895537&type=3&theater

These spiritual quotes will make you think in new ways, open your mind, and possibly awaken your spirit. Words this powerful truly do have the ability to change wavelengths of even the most stubborn minds. What are you waiting for? Open your mind.

1. "We come from energy and turn back into energy. We are all matter for only a very short time. Make sure that when you re matter... you matter." - Author Unknown

Think about the impact of this quote. Although we don't consider this much, it is a universal truth... We are only alive and well--materially manifested--for so long. As we are now we are powerful entities with driving passions, but one day we won't be.

2. "Some people awaken spiritually without ever coming into contact with any meditation technique or any spiritual teaching. They may awaken simply because they can't stand the suffering anymore." - Eckhart Tolle

What makes us conscious of the world around us? What awakens us to our callings and sends us on our spiritual journeys? At times, I believe it is hardship--sometimes we awaken simply because we must. When there are no other options, the soul conforms to that which it knows nothing else.

3. "When you are evolving to a higher self, the road seems lonely but you're simply shedding the energies that no longer match the frequency of your destiny." - Author Unknown

In order to become more in touch with ourselves, it is necessary to shed the negative vibes--and people--from our lives. And that's okay. Some people simply do not understand the world the same way we do, but that does not mean we should lose sight of our own enlightenment.

4. "Who are you? Why do you exist?" - Author Unknown

It is important to ask ourselves these questions. The answers are within us, after all. Why do you feel you exist? What's your most innate and inherently driven passion? We all have one--reach for it, get in touch with it. What do you feel?

5. "There is a beautiful thing inside you that is thousands of years old. Too old to be captured in poems. Too old to be loved by everyone. But loved so very deeply by a chosen few." - Nikita Gill

Have you ever been told that you're an old soul? What does that mean to you? To me, it means I was made to understand--not to be understood and that has made all the difference.

6. "Every next level of your life will demand a different version of you." - Author Unknown

We are like Russian Dolls, layering on new faces, new personas. We become who we need to be to accomplish what we need to do. But all the while, deep below the surface of who we are today--there is always the shadow of who we used to be. This is growth and though it seems unbearable at times, it is beautiful.

7. "There are no goodbyes because we don't die, we transform... so see you forever. See you in the next dimension when our souls are free." - Author Unknown

If you believe in the existence of the soul, this quote will make a lot of sense to you. If you do not, then one day it will. Or perhaps, it will open your mind. Think about it, where do our souls go when our bodies are no longer inhabitable?

8. "The Universe has to shaken you to awaken you." - Author Unknown

However brief, this spoke to me. What triggers our spiritual awakenings? How do we grow beyond our current level of higher knowledge? Certainly not with being at peace, but instead, finding it.

Are you awake yet? I know I am. But, what does it mean to be awake? That's entirely up to you.