8 Places You Have To Take Photos At When Graduating From UCF

UCF has a lot of walkways that are covered with trees. These areas make for amazing lighting and cool effects.

2969
Photo By. Joey Roulette

Last week, I took my graduation photos! And if you know anything about me, I always plan things at the last minute. The night before, I was scrambling around Target looking for a dress, glitter, and a cheap bottle of champagne. It wasn't until I woke up the next morning, an hour before the shoot, that I had completely forgotten where

I wanted to take my pictures.

Luckily for me, UCF has the best locations for graduation photos. From the reflection pond to the Arboretum, to even some of the classrooms on campus, UCF has a lot to offer when it's time to pose for grad photos! For everyone who is looking for some inspiration for grad photos, here are some amazing locations here at UCF.

1. The Reflection Pond (obviously).

The most iconic photo op is definitely the reflection pond in front of the library. We only get to step into the pond once a year, twice if you're graduating. At least this time no one is trying to trample you trying to get a rubber duck!

2. The seal in the Student Union (again, obviously).

This seal is roped off all year. some even say if you step on it you won't be able to pass your finals, but it makes for some really cool cap and gown pics!

3. The Student Union boardwalk.

It might feel hot and muggy in the summer and infested with squirrels all year round, but the woodsy background is absolutely stunning photos.

4. Memory Mall.

What isn't there to take pictures with here? You have the ROTC building, the iconic Victory Knight statue, and even large patches of grass to take cute photos on the ground. Also, you can never go wrong with a good 'blowing glitter' shot here as well.

Side note: You can literally do this glitter shot literally anywhere on campus. Just take a look next time you are walking around campus.

5. Spectrum Stadium.

We spent a lot of our time during fall semester here. It makes for amazing photos. Extra points if you take a photo of you scoring a touchdown.

6. Under the Elms.

7. This stained glass window in the library.

Whoever thought that the place where most of us had cried during finals week turns out to be one of the most stunning photo ops on campus? This hidden gem in our own campus library makes for the perfect shadow outline photo.

8. One of your former classrooms.

What better way to remember your college career than by taking photos of the places you spent the most time in – your classrooms? It's definitely a less populated spot to take photos, so you get to be creative and take as much time as you'd like.

UCF has many beautiful locations around campus. Every year we seem to find more places that need be taken advantage of. No matter where you decide to take your photos, either this semester, next, or even a year or two down the road, they are going to look amazing either way.