8 Movies Coming To Netflix This January

8 Movies Coming To Netflix This January

Spend some down time after the busy holiday season with these classics.

Christmas break is finally here. You have a month off of school and might be unsure how to spend your time. So instead of getting ahead on those New Year's resolutions, why not watch some new and exciting things coming to Netflix this January? Here are eight great movies coming to Netflix during the month of January, and a list of some movies that are sadly leaving us in January.

1. "Bring it On" (All of them!)

Love "Bring it On" movies? Well, you're in luck because they're all coming to Netflix. "Bring it On," "Bring it On Again," "Bring it On: All or Nothing," "Bring it On: Fight to the Finish" and "Bring it On: In It to Win It" are all being put on Netflix January 1st.

2. "Definitely, Maybe"

If you're looking for the perfect romance movie, this is a great pick. Also, Ryan Reynolds stars in it, so who wouldn't want to watch?

3. "Monsters vs. Aliens"

This movie is an underrated option, but if you're looking for some laughs, this is a great pick for you! It is a great children's movie, but has some adult humor in it to keep you entertained!

4. "National Treasure"

This movie is a classic. I am sure you have already seen it, but if not, now is your chance. It'll keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time. And surprise, there is a "National Treasure 2" if you love it so much.

5. "The Lovely Bones"

This movie is a little dark and strange, however a very popular pick especially if you're into those kinds of movies!

6. "Cars 3"

I personally have not seen this movie yet, but for sure am going to once they put it on Netflix! If it's anything like the first two movies, then I am sure it's a great pick. Rent the first two movies and make a movie night out of it.

7. "Wild Hogs"

If you've never seen this movie, now is your chance. Made in 2007, this movie follows a group of guys who decide to take a motorcycle trip together. If you're looking for a comedy to try, this is your movie.

8. "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"

This older movie is a great pick. However, the newer version is a great movie, the old version is just as good. Grab some chocolate and watch this movie after the holidays are over.

Movies That are Leaving:

Here are some movies that are sadly leaving Netflix. Make sure you watch them before they're gone on January 1st.

"Forrest Gump"

"Grease"

"Mean Girls"

"Miss Congeniality"

"White Chicks"

Spend the rest of your winter break catching up on some great movies coming to Netflix, and making sure you watch the movies leaving for the last time before they're gone. Who needs to get ahead on New Year's resolutions when there are great things coming to the streaming world?