There aren't a lot of people who can explain how you're feeling at any given moment, but there is Michael Scott. His relatable and comical personality gives myself, along with other Michael Scott fans, life. There are multiple moments a day where I think of a Michael Scott saying and suddenly, everything is a little better.
1. When you're having a bad day, but at the end of it all, you're still a queen.
2. When it's one of those days you just want your bed, and some Ben and Jerry's.
3. Coming back from spring break, realizing you're halfway through the semester, and struggling to find your motivation.
4. When your alarm goes off for your 8 am.
5. When your responsibilities seem a bit overwhelming , and you have to snap back to reality.
6. When you're not a morning person and haven't had coffee yet, and you're talking to someone who is a morning person.
7. When you find yourself hitting up Moe's for Moe Monday even though you're broke.
8. And then you finally realize you have less than two months of the semester left.