8 Gifts From 'The Office' To Get Your Coworker For The Office Secret Santa

8 Gifts From 'The Office' To Get Your Co-worker For The Office Secret Santa

Who wouldn't want a Prison Mike sequined pillow?

337

Who hasn't watched all 9 seasons of "The Office"? I remember growing up wanting love like what Pam and Jim had and hoping one day working in a workplace that was operated by a boss that resembled Michael Scott.

With the holiday season coming up, your probably starting to freak out over ALL the gifts your going to have to buy for your family members and friends. Well… did you forget about your co-workers too? Yikes.

Here are 8 perfectly themed gifts from "The Office" that are perfect for every type of co-worker.

1. Prison Mike Sequined Pillow

Who wouldn't want a Prison Mike sequined pillow cover? With 10 colors to choose from, Prison Mike pillow cover is sure to get people talking. You better not throw him against the wall, biatch. Find the pillow here.

2. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

What kind of bear is the best? Find the mug here.

3. Kevins Famous Chili Socks

Oh, Kevin. It's the thing you do best and the moment we remember the most. Get your coworkers talking with Kevin's famous chili mid spill socks. Find them here.

4.  Pam and Jim Teapot Keychain

This teapot keychain will really show your appreciation for your coworkers. Tell them how you really feel this holiday season! Check out the keychain here.

5. Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Rabies Awareness Fun Run For the Cure T-Shirt

Who wouldn't want the Michael Scott Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure T-Shirt?

6. That's What She Said Button

We all know Michael Scott had absolute perfect timing with this joke, and so should your coworker. Give the gift that keeps on giving... the perfect non-appropriate gift everyone wants!

Press the button and "That's what she said" in Michael Scott's voice will surely get people's attention. Find the gift here!

7. Assistant To The Regional Manager Beer Glass

Have a coworker that kisses up to your boss all the time? What better way to show your appreciation to them by comparing them to Dwight Schrute. Check out the glass here.

8. A Dundie Award

Have you ever wanted to thank a coworker for there hard work and dedication? Have you ever not wanted to?

Either way, this is the perfect gift for that coworker you have absolutely no idea who they are, or what to get them. Award them for their hard work, or no work at all! Find the Dundie Award here!

All eight of these ideas could be the perfect gift for any coworker who is just as obsessed with "The Office" as you are.