8 Disney Quotes To Send Your BFF

8 Disney Quotes To Send Your BFF

"Your friendship is the best present ever." - Tigger

61
8 Disney Quotes To Send Your BFF

I find that once school begins, and all of my responsibilities pile up, I have a hard time staying in touch with my friends. Part of the problem is finding the time. And then, once I find the time, sometimes there's this awkwardness as I struggle with finding out what to say. In preparation for this crisis, I have collected 8 Disney quotes I can send to friends in almost any scenario--- to thank them for their friendship, to start a conversation about my struggles, and to console them in their times of need.

1. "Any day spent with you is my favorite day." - Winnie the Pooh

2. "Your friendship is the best present ever." - Tigger

3. "As the years go by, our friendship will never die." - Toy Story

4. "I wouldn't have nothin' if I didn't have you." - Monsters, Inc.

5. "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." - Snow White

6. "It'll turn out all right in the end. You'll see." - Mrs. Potts

7. "This is just part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion." - Flynn Rider

8. "The human world. . . is a mess." - Sebastian