7 YouTube Channels To Check Out Immediately

There are way too much videos on YouTube.

70
google images

Why do anything you are supposed to do when you could just spend all day watching videos on YouTube? That is what I do anyways. There are so many different YouTube genres and channels that there is a channel for just about everyone. Do you like fashion, video games or Disney or maybe something completely random? Well I'm going to try and find the best channel for you!

1. Beauty Youtube - Zoella

There are a few different options here but i'm going to go with the more obvious option and that is Zoella! Zoe Sugg has been on YouTube for quite a long time and her subscriber count alone tells you how great her videos are. She not only knows her stuff but she is seriously adorable and can even make her daily life interesting (watch her vlogs as well!).

2. Gaming Youtube - Game Grumps

Now I watch a lot of gaming YouTube. I find watching other people play video games with their friends really relaxing for some reason. But one of my favorites is Game Grumps. There videos are in more easy-to-manage lengths so you want more in less time (a lot of gaming channels videos can be upwards to an hour long each!). Danny and Arin are the main two on the channel but there are a whole bunch of other people that hop in to play from time to time.

3. Educational Youtube - VlogBrothers

Here I want to throw it old school. VlogBrothers are coming up on their 10th anniversary on YouTube and John and Hank Green still got it. They love to help explain current events and they even started separate channels for school help called CrashCourse and SciShow! Not all their videos are serious though, every once and a while they will through in something completely random and strange.

4. Cooking Youtube - Sorted Food

Sometimes you are too lazy to cook yourself but you want to imagine making amazing meals. Well Sorted Food lets you do just that while listening to British boys bicker. They've got cooking and baking videos on just about everything so you can take your pick

5. Disney Youtube - MrCheezyPop

You find yourself wanting to be up-to-date on all the latest Disney News or you plan on taking a vacation to Disney anytime soon and want to know what is happening? Well Max, MrCheezyPop, has got you covered. With multiple videos a week all on the topic of Disney you will never miss out on anything.

6. Music Youtube - Tessa Violet

Sometimes you just need someone to sing beautifully and softly and Tessa Violet does just that. Don't get my wrong she also has some crazy videos and covers of songs but her voice is so angelic. I've been watching Tessa evolve over the years and she just keeps getting better and better.

and last but not least:

7. Comedy Youtube - The Holy Trinity

Okay, okay. I guess I'm kinda of cheating here because they are technically three different youtubers but they are all best friends and can't be split up. That is my logic. Hannah Hart, My Drunk Kitchen, cooks drunk while also giving some mostly sound life advice. Grace Helbig has a large variety of videos she posts including weird DIY's and stream-of-consciousness videos. And Mamrie Hart,You Deserve a Drink, creates new drink recipes every week related to Pop Culture/Current Events and makes terrible puns while doing so.

And there we have it. I hope I gave you some new ideas of people to watch on youtube or at least got you to go onto the site and click around. There is so much to explore and I've barely even started here!