7 Vegan Meals Even Meat-Eaters Will Think Are Bloody Good

If you could have your meat and eat it too, wouldn’t you?

273
Lexi Hammond

Everyone has that one friend or family member that automatically thinks your food is gross because it's vegan. If they tasted any of these recipes, they wouldn't even think it was vegan.

These meals will comfort people who like the taste but hate the torture and make meat-eaters more open-minded about vegan food.

1. Buffalo Cauliflower Wings

This recipe from Hot For Food makes the best cauliflower wings ever. I've played around with a few different recipes, and this is the one that stuck. There are many different vegan ranch recipes or you can get a bottle of Just Ranch or Daiya's dairy-free ranch dressing.

2. Beast Burger

You can get these burgers in the vegetarian meat section at Meijer. They are so unbelievably close to meat that it even starts out pink and browns as you cook it. The blend of veggies used to make this burger is packed with calcium, iron, protein and many other essential vitamins and nutrients. If you like cheese on your burgers, you can try Daiya cheddar cheese slices.

3. Chicken Quesadillas with Spicy Ranch

This recipe is super easy. All you need is vegan chicken strips, cheese shreds, tortillas, dairy-free ranch and hot sauce. To make the spicy ranch you mix hot sauce and ranch together. I use Beyond Chicken, Daiya cheese shreds and Just Ranch.

4. Buffalo Tofu-Scramble Breakfast Tacos

This recipe is one of many favorites from the peta2 website. Instead of eating it as a taco, now I roll them into burritos with field roast sausage in it too. It adds a little extra protein and makes it a lot more portable.

5. Steak Tips

Gardien's beef-less tips taste like steak without the cruelty, and they are amazing with A1 sauce and bell peppers. These steak tips will impress your stubborn dad, grandpa or uncle who thinks you eat leaves for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

6. Jackfruit Chili Cheesesteak Sandwich

From tacos to pulled pork, to chili cheesesteak, the options are pretty much endless. One jackfruit can grow up to 100 lbs!

7. Many Recipes In THIS Cookbook

Peta's Vegan College Cookbook is one of my favorite cookbooks. This cookbook has hundreds of really simple vegan recipes with cheap ingredients. This cookbook includes breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, dinner, snacks, drinks, sauces and sections of recipes using peanut butter, ramen or potatoes. There are many recipes included that meat-eaters will love, such as the Cheat Meat Lovers BBQ Pizza or Buffalo Chicken Tinders.