7 Types Of Workers You Meet At Dutch Bros

Their coffee is laced with happiness, and so are the workers.

1359
Dutch Bros AZ Instragram

If you live on the West Coast, gone are the days of green aprons and white girl Starbucks stereotypes.

Dutch Bros has won the hearts of all. Whether it’s coffee, energy drinks, and tea lovers (PS. the chocolate milk is to die for), you can find them all loyally in the drive-thru line each morning. Along with their delicious drinks and lively, energetic workers, Dutch always gives back. Through their Love Abounds program including: Drink One For Dane, Buck For Kids, and Dutch Luv, this company is more concerned about the community than making a profit. It’s no secret that this company is an easy one to love, along with their easy-going, passionate employees.

So head to the drive-thru, and see if you can spot these 7 types of employees you meet at Dutch Bros.

1. The Best Friend

Maybe you've been friends since kindergarten, and now they work at your beloved neighborhood coffee shop. Or maybe they're an employee that you see every morning M-F and you've become friends through your mutual love of coffee. Either way, as soon as you make eye contact through your windshield as they walk up to take your order, you're both bouncing out of excitement.

2. The Classic Hipster

Every location has one. Maybe bearded, with glasses, in a flannel, you name it. It's as if the smell of coffee can bring them home from 100 miles away. They will be there and will be happy to share they're favorite type of coffee bean and where it's from.

3. The "Let Me Just Hop In Your Car With You"

“Hey guys what’re we having today?!” As they shove their head inside your car and you’re suddenly paranoid that they can smell what you had for breakfast on your breath because they are THAT close. I love the enthusiasm, but please, I don't want you to accidentally kiss me while you're taking my order because you're approxiamtely 2.154 centimeters away from my face.

4. The Rare, Monotone Employee

They are one in a million, but you always get a little sad when you see that they are working. Their peppiness is just not up to par, and the whole encounter just makes you sad. You want to just get back in line and re-do the whole process with someone else so you can get that uplifting Dutch love.

5. The Complimenters

"You're SO pretty!" "I love your sunglasses!" "I love your hair!" A Dutch employee could probably get away with saying they love the way we breath and we'd be flattered. They always know how to make you feel good about yourself and leave you smiling as you drive away.

6. The Interviewers

"What are you doing today?" "Where do you work?" "What do you do?" "Where do you go to school?" "What do you study?" "What does your future hold?" "Are you satisfied with your life?" Oh my gosh I don't know I'm just trying to get through the day.

7. The Classic

Almost every employee falls under this category. They're always excited to see you, take your order as if it brings them all the happiness ever, and just make you feel excited about your day and life in general. They're passionate, kind, laid-back, and just all around the best. We love them all, and we accept all forms of Dutch employees no matter what.