7 TV Shows And Movies That Were Taken Off Netflix And Need To Come Back Immediately

Netflix hasn't been so chill lately.

2913
Unsplash

Recently, Netflix has been doing everyone dirty by taking some of the best movies and shows off of their streaming site. And while they think that by adding other shows and movies will make up for these losses, we're all just patiently waiting and praying that these favorite titles will return soon to the site.

Here are a few of these titles that are gone, but obviously never forgotten:

1. One Tree Hill

Arguably one of the cutest shows ever, I was genuinely distraught when I found out Netflix removed OTH. Not only does it have an amazing cast and storyline, but this show taught so many valuable lessons, from realizing the importance of family to having confidence in yourself and with what you do.

2. How I Met Your Mother

As Barney would say, this move Netflix pulled was not so legen-wait for it...- dary. This show was one that anyone could watch for a quick and good laugh, but also had some of its cute moments. Although the storyline is dragged out over nine long seasons in this sitcom and I didn't approve of the show's finale, I still don't forgive Netflix for removing this show, and I probably won't ever forgive them until they add it back again.

3. Mean Girls

As overhyped as it is in teen culture, "Mean Girls" is probably the most popular and widely-loved teen movie due to its dark and blunt humor, as well as the famous one-liners that anyone who has seen the movie multiple times would understand if they were said in a public setting. So not fetch of you for removing this classic, Netflix.

4.White Chicks

Okay, "White Chicks" is high-key one of my favorite movies ever made, and the fact that Netflix took this off feels like a personal attack. This is a movie I could always watch if I couldn't find something else if I was upset and needed a few good laughs to cheer me up, or even with my friends when we stayed up until 2 in the morning bored and trying to find something to do. This is something I will DEFINITELY never forgive Netflix for doing.

5. The Breakfast Club

I guess Netflix just has something against heartfelt classics. The Breakfast Club was probably one of the first of my favorite titles to be taken off the site, so I guess you could say that it's just been going downhill from that moment. But like the theme song of the movie says, I won't forget about this movie and how iconic it truly is, from John Bender's witty remarks to the movie's message about the coming of age and overcoming the stereotypes that were given.

6. Clueless

Another classic chick-flick film that's fallen victim to Netflix. Not only is Cher almost every teenage girl's spirit animal, but she also experiences many incidents that tie into the driving message of the movie, such as how judging someone for their outer appearance instead of their personality can mislead you on who that person truly is. Also, I'm totally for watching and admiring over young Paul Rudd.

7. Bob's Burgers

I could probably rewatch this show ten times and still never get tired of its humor and the Belcher family. But because this show was only taken off after a short period of time of being on Netflix, I wasn't exactly able to do that. Now thanks to its removal, I have to resort to searching endlessly through Google to find working streaming links in order to catch up.