7 Tips to Survive High School!

7 Tips to Survive High School!

Make Sure to Have the Best Time Ever!!

22
7 Tips to Survive High School!

High School might seem like a struggle and it could potentially be the worst 4 years of your life, but its all in your hands! So make sure you make it the BEST four years of your life:)

Don't Procrastinate Too Much!

It's really easy to put yourself in this mess. When you see you teacher has a project due two months from now, it can be easy to take a chill pill and say that "I will do it later!" Then, "do it later" becomes "I have to write 4,000 word research paper in two hours!" Trust me, you will never see that deadline coming at you.

Explore New Passions and Interests!

Don't always go for GPA boosts and AP classes, sometimes you might learn something new and useful in a on level Career Pathway class. Don't worry about extracurriculars and having experience like you classmates, take time and explore what you like to do. You never know what might interest you and help you move forward in life when it comes to discovering yourself.

Always have Self-Confidence!

Self-Confidence is a big thing that you should especially in high school have for yourself. You should prioritize yourself and make sure to have "me" time. High school will seem stressful and drama is gonna happen and all of it might just take a big negative impact on your mental health. So it is very important to not keep those in mind and always know what to prioritize for yourself!

Choose Your Friends Wisely!

Friend Groups can influence you in many different ways that you won't even expect. It is important to choose your friend groups wisely and to make sure you guys have the same interests so that peer pressure and any other negative things won't occur.

Don't Get Involved In The Drama!

Drama might seem like a big thing at the time especially if you are involved in it and you might think of it as an end of teh world situation. But don't do that because drama comes and goes in hhigh school every wekk and people forget about stuff so easily. Always try your hardest to nt fall into the drama, but if it does happen then make sure to just ignore it.

Be Kind to Others!

The Golden Rule is something that you should follow throughout your life, and how you act in highschool is an example of how you will act forever. SO it is important to always be kind to others and support everyone! Make sure to follow the golden rule because you want to form good characteristics for yourself in high school:)

Have Fun!

And through everything going on, you should have fun and make sure to live your lif! Don't get too caught up in school, drama, friends and just do what you want because after all tats what matters the most. These are the four years that you can have an amazing time and after that everyone will be going to college, and it will be so much more harder to meet up so don't take high school for granted!