7 Ways To Immerse Yourself Into The Holiday Spirit, Even If You're In Your 20s
popular

Who cares if it's still November?

582

Christmas is somehow right around the corner.

How is this possible? I truly don't know. But, it's true nonetheless. Maximize your Christmas spirit by doing these little things to feel as Christmasy as possible before the dreaded December 26th! (Even though this time next year we're totally gonna feel like Christmas 2017 was JUST here. Oh well)

1. Listen to Christmas music

In your car, when you walk to class even as you study. Literally anywhere!

2. Peppermint everything

Do yourself a favor right now. Get up, and go get a peppermint mocha from Starbucks. Don't stop there though! Peppermint tea, candy canes, cookies, whatever. Even if you don't really like peppermint, for some reason it tastes good from November-December. This is a fact. Or, burn some peppermint candles or use peppermint hand soap.

3. Treat Yourself

Go get some slice 'n bake cookies. Make a gingerbread house. Have some hot chocolate. Go get your favorite Christmas treat!

4. Decorate your place

Twinkly lights make everything better. Put mistletoe in your door, or a wreath outside! Don't be afraid to be THAT person who has their tree out weeks before anyone else. It's the most wonderful time of the year, after all!

5. Flannel pajamas go a long way

Who cares if its 70 degrees every other day? The best way to forget it's hot is to dress like it's cold!!! (lol maybe not) but go get a tacky Christmas sweater and cute fuzzy pajamas! You'll feel like a little kid again!

6. Watch Christmas movies

Alone or with your best friends, curl up and watch a fun holiday movie. It'll feel like it's Christmas day. (this works even if you watch a Christmas movie in like June)

7. Give someone a gift

This is truly the best way to get into the Christmas spirit. The older you get, the more you realize it's not just a cliche saying-- giving is better than receiving.