As the semester comes to a close, and finals week looms closer, all majors dread this time. But science majors, in particular, have an overwhelming urge to quit long before the season comes around. Whether you study chemistry, bio or animal sci, you have probably had these thoughts at least once, or will have them in the upcoming weeks.
1. "Will you turn your obnoxiously horrible music down?!?!? Not everyone wants to hear it!!"
Like seriously. They also literally play the same 5 songs. Over and over.
2. "Does anyone actually know how to do anything we did all semester?"
I'm looking at you organic chemistry.
3. "Is crying a good excuse not to come to class?"
4. "Is there a Khan Academy video I can watch for this?"
Thank God there usually is!!!
5. "Why must the final be 20 pages?!?"
At least it is not at 8am!
6. "When does the library close tonight?"
Hopefully late...so I don't have to listen to that obnoxious music while I study for organic chem...
7. "Can you please post, like, 5 more practice exams?"
I've already done this one like 10 times and memorized all the answers.