1. Getting asked, "You’re a vegetarian?!?"
As they proceed to stare at you like you just told them you have an extra toe on your foot.
2. Having to tell the nice person that invited you over, and made you a steak, that you don’t eat meat.
They probably think that you are the pickiest eater in the world now.
3. Trying to find ways to make up for all the protein you’re not getting.
Eggs, quinoa, hummus, dairy products……..There are actually quite a lot of protein substitutes for meat.
4. When someone says, “you’re a vegetarian? So you like love animals right?”
Not every vegetarian is a vegetarian because of a love for animals. There are all kinds of reasons why. My personal reason, is because I get disgusted that what's on my plate was once alive. But that’s just me. Every vegetarian has their reasons.
5. Only getting fries or a McFlurry when your friends want to eat at McDonalds.
More vegetarian options please, fast food chains! A lot of places have some kind of substitute now a day’s, but its not easy to find.
6. Seeing that any burger can be substituted with a bean burger patty on a menu.
Thank you to the restaurants out there who understand that even vegetarians need a burger every once in a while.
7. "You’re a vegetarian, so you’re a vegan?"
No! Vegetarians come in all forms, but I personally don’t mind eating the bi-products of animals.