7 Things Better Than A Dorm With No AC

7 Things Better Than A Dorm With No AC

The list is endless.

9
7 Things Better Than A Dorm With No AC

School is back in full swing and that means classes, reuniting with friends, and of course dealing with hellish like heat in your AC-less dorm. Of all the bonuses and perks that come with attending college dealing with constant sweat-filled days and nights definitely is not one of them. When they warn you about the dangers of college it is usually something along the lines of, "don't drink too much, make sure to keep your grades up, and socialise with others," not that you will produce a swimming pool of sweat in your first month at school. With that being said here are seven things better than a dorm with no A/C.

1. Listening to Nickleback

It may be considered cruel and unusual punishment to some but so is being forced to live in hellish like heat. It is a double-edged sword that you might just have to bite the bullet on.

2. Being given spoilers to a series you just started

Hey, at least I still get to watch the rest of it. As long as it's not in unbearable heat then it can't be that bad.

3. Laundry Day

Who has time to wait for all their clothes to be done then have to fold it all, just unbearable.

4. Being Ann Coulter

Actually this may just be worse.

5. Voldermort

Sure he tried to rule the wizarding world and kill Harry Potter, but is he really that bad? I mean did he ever lock up students and force them to live without some cool A/C?

6. Studying for finals

If I pass all of these then there is the slight chance I can get a job, and even better afford a place with a cool breeze every once and a while.

7. Being friend zoned

There could be worse things in life right?