7 Starbucks Drinks To Describe Midwest Weather

Unstable weather means lots of drink options.
154

It is no secret to anyone in the Midwest that our weather is as unstable as America's current political climate. It's completely bonkers. One day it is 30 degrees and snowing, the next its 75 degrees and sunny! What gives, people...

Having bipolar weather makes being a basic Starbucks lover sick. I never know what to order, so I usually look to the weather to help me decide. Over the course of 7 days and 7 different weather conditions, here is what I suggest you order!

1. Cold and Rainy - London Fog Latte

Much like the city of London - this latte is perfect for a gloomy day.

2. Blazing hot and humid - Shaken Iced Tea

Shaken tea is so refreshing... and they usually fill the cup over halfway with ice, so you'll have a plenty cold drink and something to crunch on after.

3. Cool and Breezy (perfect jacket weather) - Macchiato

This drink just goes with the flow, so You can get this hot or cold, whatever you feel like. My new favorite is the cinnamon almond milk iced macchiato.

4. Windy AF - Bottled Teavana Tea

The reason you want this drink is that... it. has. a. lid. It's also pretty tasty.

5. Blizzard - White Chocolate Mocha

White Chocolate Mochas are the epitome of comfort drinks. It is warm. It is creamy. It is chocolatey. Added bonus--if you are not a coffee drinker, but still need caffeine, this latte hides espresso like a dream.

6. Sunny and 75 - Frappuccino

Any Frappuccino tastes delicious sitting outside. The website doesn't specifically state this, but I'm pretty sure they want you to lay in a hammock while you drink it.

7. Changing throughout the day - Coffee

The GOAT of Starbucks. Start off with a hot coffee in a reusable cup and if it gets hot out, just add ice! I know. Stroke of genius.

The good news is that you can count on Starbucks, even if you can't count on the weather