7 Signs That You Care Too Much

7 Signs That You Care Too Much

An overly caring person can be seen as weak, when in all reality, caring this much can be pretty stressful.

659
7 Signs That You Care Too Much
Inc.com

While the below gifs are comical on this subject, this is something that is hard for a lot of us who are overly caring. Paired with this, we can be oversensitive and sometimes can act as "human doormats". A lot of the times, an overly caring person can be seen as weak when in all reality, caring this much can be pretty stressful. However, this is a wonderful trait to have and only shows a level of kindness many people have yet to reach.

1. You have trouble telling people "no."

When asked for a favor, you have trouble telling people "no" for worry they'd be upset with you in any way and you want to make them happy.

2. With almost every decision you make, you tend to wonder how others would feel.

When deciding where to go or what to do with whom, you tend to wonder how others would feel if you did that, which sometimes deters you from making a decision.

3. You tend to look the other way when someone has wronged you.

You tend to not be one for grudges longer than five seconds. It may physically hurt you to be upset with someone, so in this case, forgiveness might just be a viable option for your case more so than theirs.

4. You avoid negative confrontations at all costs, and end up apologizing for seemingly nothing.

While not afraid to express feelings initially, as soon as it goes south and another person starts to get angry, you tend to back down and apologize for even bringing anything up. Or, if someone is angry at you over something obviously stupid, you might just apologize anyway.

5. You feel a genuine sadness when someone is upset with you/doesn't like you.

This is pretty self explanatory. You can't stand it when someone doesn't like you, and don't believe in the idea that "not everyone is going to like you". But why nottttt????

6. You tend to trust everyone and be too open.

You like having close connections with people, so you tend to try and get to know others and let others get to know you on a deeper level than what is considered normal- and it often comes back to bite you in the ass.

7. You put others' feelings first.

No matter if you've had a shitty day, if one of your friends or family members are upset, you put that aside for their sake.