7 Relatable Quotes To Live By

7 Relatable Quotes To Live By

Just a few quotes that are relatable to everyone.
124

When the word “quote” is said, what do you normally think? Do you think it is going to be about love, trust, relationships, or life? Well, sometimes quotes have hidden meanings and messages, but most are straight-forward. When we read them, all of us interpret them in different ways. Maybe you have a favorite quote or two or ten that you live by or just absolutely love because you can relate to them well. Here are some relatable and inspirational quotes:

• “Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat.” – Toni Sorenson. If you want to make a change, even if it is small, money isn’t the answer. Working for what you want to achieve is the key.
  • “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi. No one is perfect, but if we keep chasing after perfection we will attain excellence. Excellence is great. Just keep working at it, you will get there (even when sometimes it seems impossible).
  • “What takes us back to the past is memories. What brings us forward is our dreams.” – Jeremy Irons. Memories are made so we can look back to all the great times that we have had with people we love. Although we must keep moving forward, our dreams are what push us. You have dreams (sometimes we don’t see them right away), just keep going; you will find them.
  • “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” – Unknown. All of us have hard times that we went through. We survived them because whatever we were going through made us stronger. Life happens and sometimes it isn’t easy; all we can do is keep pushing forward. Make that fire inside you burn brighter than ever.
  • “It’s okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we have to break before we shine.” – Unknown. Everyone has those moments where nothing is going right and it feels like everything is falling apart no matter how hard you try. Sometimes breaking down is a good thing, all we can do is go up from there. You will shine, give it time.
  • “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” – Pat Riley. This one is straight-forward, but it is true. You can’t live your life with commitment to some things and not others. You either commit to it all, or don’t commit to anything.
  • “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – Unknown. Opportunities do not wait for you to accept them. If you take too long, they move on to other people that it was opened to. Do not wait because then you miss out. You never know when or if you will get another opportunity like it.

Some days feel like they are never going to end; that bad luck will never stop. We all know that feeling. Just remember a storm can only go on for so long until the sun shines through. Never give up, you never know what is going to be waiting for you when your storm is finally over. Always remember every day is a new day, a new start.