7 Reasons Why Lady Gaga Is Actually An Amazing Human Being

She's so her.

2085
Popology Now

Over the years, we've come to know the woman formally known as Stefani Germanotta, aka Lady Gaga. She's been nothing but successful in the music industry and now she's rising in the acting industry, as well. No matter what your opinions are about Lady Gaga's music and acting, there's no denying how wonderful she is as a person. If you still don't agree, here are 5 reasons she is truly amazing...

1. She's a woman of many talents

As mentioned before, Lady Gaga is not only a singer, but she's now taking on the acting world and she's not half bad. She's now been a part of 2 seasons of American Horror Story. Along with her singing, she also has talent playing the piano.

2. She's an advocate for sexual assault victims

This picture is from the 2016 Oscar's where Lady Gaga preformed her emotional song "Til It Happens To You" along side 50 sexual assault survivors. Lady Gaga has also spoken out about her own experience as a sexual assault victim.

3. She's not afraid to speak out about her mental illnesses

Recently, Lady Gaga has been more open about the specifics of her mental illnesses. She's said before "I take medication everyday for mental illness and depression and don't feel bad about it." Mental illness is a struggle many people deal with, but since it's an illness you can't technically see, we look over it way too often. We need more people to speak out and spread awareness.

4. She's an advocate for the LGBT community

Especially for LGBT youth. She posted this picture on her Instagram recently and the caption said "I went to the inspiring @albertkennedytrust in London today to meet some homeless and suffering LGBTQ youth and #ShareKindness on behalf of the @btwfoundation They are so sweet, talented, and ambitious. But the holidays are very different for them so we brought some gifts and bonded sharing our life stories and I did some research on what they really need to survive. They need positive words and donations to keep LGBTQ homeless children who were abandoned off the streets and out of shelters that are dangerous. They are normal good kids, I hung out with them all day. They deserve a real shot at life. #NoRoomForHate"

5. She's comfortable in her skin

After all she's been through, she is so comfortable in her skin. This makes her an amazing role model for women everywhere. She once said "You define beauty for yourself, society doesn't define your beauty" and those are words we could all live by.

6. She's not afraid to be herself

We're all pretty familiar with the unique outfits Lady Gaga has worn. She does whatever makes her happy and she's not sorry about it. "You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way" as she likes to put it.

7. She believes in the world

Back in June, she posted this picture to Instagram with the caption "We can always count on one anoter's pain to remind us hat strength is all about. #UnitedAsHumans #UnitedAsFriends" She believes in all of us, together.