7 Reasons Why Chip And Joanna Gaines Should Be Your "Relationship Goals"

Putting faith, marriage and hard work first is real "goals".

90
www.qpolitical.com

If you haven't watched their show, I'm sure you've heard of them. If you haven't heard of them, I'm sure you've seen a cute picture of them goofing off together. But if you have never heard of or seen anything about Chip and Joanna Gaines, I am advising you right now to go and watch their popular and heart warming TV series, "Fixer Upper" on Netflix or HGTV. Out of all of the celebrity couples in this day and age, Chip and Joanna are hands down my favorite to watch, root for, and look up to when it comes to relationships. In a world full of greedy and famous couples, Chip and Joanna are real "relationship goals" and here are seven reasons why:

1. They are as hard working as they are genuine.

These two will do whatever it takes to make their home-buyers happy. From staying up 24 hours straight to fix a pipe problem they didn't know about, or simply paying a cost themselves to have an update done that their buyers weren't aware of, Chip and Joanna do whatever it takes to keep their word true and honest. Whether it's giving their trust to each other, their children, their employees, or their home-buyers, Chip and Joanna always put loyalty first and come through with their promises. They also always put others first and are not happy until they have made others happy.

2. They support and uplift one another.

Chip goes to Joanna if he needs advice on something, and vice versa. I have never seen a more supportive relationship than the one that these two have. Instead of arguing on different viewpoints, Chip and Joanna are always level-headed and understanding whenever they disagree. Chip and Joanna never let one another feel upset or belittled about anything, and that is a quality every relationship deserves.

3. They understand and enjoy each other's goofiness.

One of their most admirable qualities as a couple is that Chip and Joanna both act goofy, silly and straight up hilarious without the other getting embarrassed by it. Whether it's Chip taking his shirt off and dancing, or Joanna doing random cartwheels in client's houses, they are both constantly making each other, and the rest of the world laugh.

4. They stay humble.

Through all of their success on their show, market, and businesses, Chip and Joanna have never let the spotlight and small fortune fog their good character and attitude. Chip and Joanna never boast about their success, and they often give some of it back to their community and to charities.

5. They keep the romance alive.

Through the late-night demos and long decorating days, Chip always makes sure to reward his wife with dinner, flowers and love, as Joanna does for him. One of the reasons Chip and Joanna's marriage has lasted for twelve years (and counting) is because they never fail to show each other love and appreciation, even through the long and tough days.

6. They set an incredible example of love for their children.

On every project, design and job that they have, Chip and Joanna involve their children and always let them know that they are smart and loved. Chip and Joanna's five children- Drake, Ella, Duke, and Emmie are always smiling and well-behaved thanks to their loving and nurturing parents. If these two can make millions of viewers, customers, and four children all happy, it's safe to say they can probably do anything.

7. They always put God first.

In their marriage, their children's lives and in every decision they make, Chip and Joanna Gaines always put God and their faith first. They never fail to turn to their faith when they are worried or excited about a new change in their lives, and they are never scared to share that with their viewers and the world. I truly believe that their strong faith in all that they do supports the amazing relationship they have with one another and for all of us to see.

Next time you see Kim and Kanye at an awards show and almost gush about how much their relationship is your "goals", please don't fail to remember that one couple exists that is humble, kind, faithful and hardworking. If you ever struggle with what a current day relationship should be like, look no further than Chip and Joanna Gaines. They have all of the qualities that I would ever consider "goals".