7 Reasons My Wedding WILL Have An Open Bar, You're Welcome Friends

Hangovers are temporary, memories are forever

140

You've waited your entire life for this day, marrying your best friend around the people that you love. It's a huge celebration! Of course you can have a good time without a few drinks, but if you are drinking it should be in the event of a wedding for obvious reasons;

To my single friends, this one's for you...

1. You don't have to bring shooters in your purse

2. Weddings put you in the ~feels~

3. Without booze, it will basically be a middle school dance- Girls on one side, boys on the other

4. Might I mention, my dance moves are better left forgotten... BOTTOMS UP

5. Liquid courage, I mean how else are you supposed to hit on those hot groomsmen if you don't have a couple sips of wine along with a kick of confidence?

6. Weddings are on the weekends, you have a timeframe to cure your hangover

7. Even if you choose not to drink, your chances of catching my bouquet are higher because everyone else will be ~visually impaired~ You're welcome.