7 Questions To Stop Asking College Kids

7 Questions To Stop Asking College Kids

We've had enough of this nonsense.

3
7 Questions To Stop Asking College Kids
Caroline Chu

We all know about it. You come home from college for a holiday, or just a random weekend trip home, and you're suddenly bombarded with questions that you're just so. tired. of. hearing. (No,grandma, I'm not still dating the nice boy that tagged me in that photo on Facebook). It's time to let the beloved fam know the real answers to all their questions.

1. How are classes going?

I'm currently drowning in homework and boxed wine, but I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

2. What are you going to do after graduation?

Probably use my degree to wipe my tears while I look for a job.

3. Do you have a boyfriend?

Nope, and unless I find someone who makes me happier than a taco Tuesday, I probably won't have one for a while.

4. Why don't you come home more often?

Because I have to deal with all this BS, and I don't like kissing family members on the mouth.

5. Are you doing okay financially?

Yeah, I'm super financially stable right now. I have more than two dollars in my bank account and I bought myself Starbucks today.

6. Are you getting enough sleep?

What is this "sleep" you speak of?

7. What do you do on the weekends for fun?

I really don't think you want to know...

Honestly guys, just save your questions, because I'm poor, tired, single, and I drink too much. That's all you really need to know at this point.