7 Promises To My Niece On Her 7th Birthday.

I promise to love you unconditionally, now until forever.

609
Sarah Soares

One of the craziest things to think about for me is that fact that my niece is turning seven. How have seven full years flown by so quickly? So much has happened in the past seven years, I wish I could pause time and keep her little forever. Knowing that I don't have the power to keep her little, here are seven promises to my niece that I do have the power to keep.

1. I promise I will come to all your events.

Dance recitals, basketball games, concerts, birthday parties etc.

2. I promise I will give you sweets when your mom says no.

A little sugar never hurt anyone...just crazy enough to have fun with me and enough to drive your mom bananas.

3. I promise that we will always be having fun when you're with me.

"F is for friends who do stuff together. U is for you and me. N is for anywhere and anytime at all."

4. I promise to always make you smile.

Because even with missing teeth, you have the cutest smile ever.

5. I promise to always stick up for and defend you.

I'm your Ti-Ti but I can be your protector too.

6. I promise to spoil you as much as I can.

I'm the cool Ti-Ti that will give you whatever you want as long as you aren't being a brat.

7. I promise to love you unconditionally, now until forever.

You're my niece, and one of my best friends, you'll always hold a special place in my heart.