7 New Years Resolutions No One Keeps

7 New Years Resolutions No One Keeps

"I am sure most of the world will not keep their resolutions past March."

56
7 New Years Resolutions No One Keeps
www.pexels.com

It's almost New Year's Day and you know what that means. It's time for us to make our resolutions, keep them for a month then give up and wait until next year. Here are seven New Year's resolutions people don't follow through with.

1. I will start going to the gym

A week before New Year's this idea sounds good, but then a week or two after New Years, running on the treadmill and doing spin class doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore.

2. I will stop spending money

You can do this! It shouldn't be so hard to stop spending so much money... until you see those cute new shoes you wanted!

3. I will start eating healthier

It shouldn't be that difficult to cut back on all our unhealthy eating and snacking, but that hamburger does look good one bite won't hurt!

4. I will start drinking/ smoking less

Sadly this is a resolution I wish more people would stick with, but not many do.

5. I will spend less time on social media

This resolution is definitely one that I say I will keep but ultimately never do. So many people, including myself, are addicted to social media and no matter what.. we won't give it up.

6. I will be more social

Yes, I much rather be in bed on Pinterest then interacting with a bunch of people I do not like, and I am not sorry about it.

7. I will stop going on Netflix so much

Most people can actually do this resolution for a while until the newest season of Orange is the New Black or Stranger Things comes out.

I am sure most of the world will not keep their resolutions past March, but the ones that do, we applaud you!!!