7 Christian Bloggers That Are 10/10 Must Follows For Millennial Women

The best content for inspiration, advice, and love like Jesus.

1877

There's not a lot I love more than discovering new blogs to keep up with that fuel both me and my love for Jesus at the same time. Therefore, I decided to share some of my go-to blog suggestions that I hope you'll visit for daily doses of relatable and encouraging content. Here are some of my favorite Christian blogger recommendations that you must check out.

Jordan Lee Dooley: Soul Scripts.

Jordan Lee Dooley; what a gal. Better known as her Instagram handle, @soulscripts, she is my all-time favorite and someone I have been following for years now. Not only is her website aesthetically pleasing and vibrant, but invites an atmosphere to welcome your brokenness. Soul Scripts has writings for just about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could be struggling with, wanting to celebrate, or some good-to-knows. My favorite thing about Soul Scripts is how open and relatable the information is and that she recognizes and praises how beautifully broken we all are. Jordan candidly shares her own life experiences to speak truth into the lives of all us gals. I’m telling ya’ll, Jordan just GETS IT.

Stephanie May Wilson.

A 10/10 resource for all of your dating, friendship, and lifestyle needs. Stephanie takes these topics and rewires your perspective so that you know and clearly see your identity in Christ. I love reading this blog because it honestly feels like I’m sitting down for a cappuccino with a girlfriend, just catching up and discussing life! Stephanie writes as though it’s a face to face conversation with a close friend and deeply cares about her readers.Would also recommend reading her book, The Lipstick Gospel, because it’s not many pages and will probably take you no more than 3 days to finish (she even offers a free copy to download if you hit up her site!!!!).

Grace Valentine: Enough.

You’ve probably seen me sharing posts from this Facebook page before because I update myself on it at least one a week, it’s just THAT good. Grace Valentine is a force to be reckoned with. When I think of her blog, the C.S. Lewis line “My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight” immediately comes to my mind. Grace Valentine displays such vulnerability and admittance about herself to impact and relate to readers in a way that both discerns and encourages. She for real blows my mind about concepts I’ve never thought about, or even subconsciously know but never live out and allow to change my thinking. All I can say is that I am over-the-moon thankful for finding this blog on my feed one day because it saved me from some major potential pain.

Sadie Robertson: Live Original.

Sadie Robertson AKA Duck Dynasty darling speaks passionate and strong truth that really just gets me so hype to do life. Sadie uses both her blog and books to be an encourager of hearts to share the name of Jesus by offering some major soul food. Her blog combines a plethora of different writers and has some incredible content for anything from fear to self-worth. I’m telling you, this is a site where every word is saturated with truth, grace, and honesty all to declare the name of Jesus.

So Worth Loving.

Another blog I really don’t think I’d be able to get through the week without. I come here support, inspiration, and when I’m in the mood to read a truthful, raw story. SWL is actually a company created by Eryn Eddy, and the blog gives off similar vibes to the company; soft, genuine and lovely. SWL promotes self-love by encouraging to “love you, love ppl”. One of my favorite things about this blog is that it’s people-based, SWL invites humans just like you and me to share their story/testimony and gives them a platform to express vulnerability, tragedy, and to inspire others. Not all of the posts are directly related to Christianity, but from reading you’ll be able to tell that Jesus is the foundation of this site.

Gracie Parker.

Just on FIRE for Jesus. Gracie adds a bold and edgy flare to her site where you can find relatable, unique and entertaining content. Simple yet powerful, this blog possesses the heart of Jesus in all of its content, whether it be humor, confession, or raw storytelling. Gracie encourages readers to fall in love with life and the Lord.

Sarah Bessey.

Something I recently discovered and turned into an obsession of mine. I so love the perspective that Sarah Bessey has on life, women and Christianity. With creative titles and mind-altering concepts, Sarah kills the blog game and provides readers with good reads as she supplies both peace and go-getter encouragement. My favorite thing about this site is that by looking at the title of the blog post, you really have no idea what you’re about to read and how it could shockingly and perfectly apply to your life and season of your walk with Jesus.