7 Mantras And Quotes To Get You Through The Next Few Weeks

Surely, we could all use a little motivation right now

1

1. "This Too Shall Pass"

media.giphy.com

It sounds very cliché and we hear it way too often with everything going on right now, but its important to remember that its true! Both school and this pandemic will end eventually and life will go on. We just have to make it through now by remembering that "This Too Shall Pass"

2. "You are more Resilient than you think and so much Stronger than you feel"

media.giphy.com

When things get tough, it's easy to feel weak and helpless. Remind yourself that you are strong and resilient even if you don't feel like it.

3. "It always seems impossible until it's done"

media.giphy.com

The stress that comes with finals and the end of a semester often lead to moments of feeling overwhelmed. Some days even feel impossible, but we've felt like this before, we will probably feel it again, and we have made it through every time so far, we can do it again.

4. "You might say to yourself, 'I don't like this' and I know, I understand but you're doing it! You're nailing it because you're doing it!"

media.giphy.com

This is one of my all time favorite quotes that has gotten me through so many of the rough patches in my life. It reminds me that whatever is causing me stress may not be fun, I may not like it, and it may not be pretty, but I'm doing it one way or another and that is what counts. You are succeeding because you are trying.

5. "Slow progress is better than no progress"

media.giphy.com

During finals season I often find myself overwhelmed and cram studying which never goes well. Realizing that like anything worthwhile, studying takes time, and while it may feel like you aren't making progress fast enough, it's still better than not making any.

6. "Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly"

media.giphy.com

As I said with the last quote, progress is progress. It may not be perfect or even average, but trying is better than doing nothing.

7. "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do"

media.giphy.com

There is always the possibility that you are or can be good at something whether you are amazing or average or if you enjoy it or not, you have the ability to do it. Don't let doubt and fear of failure take you away from something you could be really good at.

It's okay to struggle and fumble through life especially through stressful times like these. Feel whatever you need to feel, but try to motivate yourself to do the things you don't like or that scare you. Don't be afraid to try something new! There is a lot going on right now, but hopefully some of these quotes help you find the motivation you need to make it through. Things will get better, hang in there!