6 Love Quotes To Warm Your Heart

6 Love Quotes To Warm Your Heart

We all need a little love in our lives.

20542
6 Love Quotes To Warm Your Heart

We all need a little love in our lives. Whether it be from a movie, a TV show, a book or just some quote you found on Pinterest, there's some great love quotes out there that warm your heart and fill you with love.

1. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us. I love you more than any obstacle that could ever try and come between us. I love you the most.”

I found this somewhere on Pinterest. Something about this quote just warms up my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I most definitely have always meant "I love you more" as in I love you more than you love me, but from this perspective, it's beautiful.

2. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

A quote from my favorite gal, Audrey Hepburn.

3. "I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."

Of course, "The Notebook" – the best love story of all time – had to make the list. All six quotes should be from "The Notebook," but we always need a little spice in our lives.

4. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Corinthians 13:4-7 hit it spot on. It's very self explanatory and very heartwarming and always a good thing to remember during the good days and even the bad ones.

5. "I love you, I knew it the minute I met you."

Pat says this in "The Silver Linings Playbook." If you've never seen it, I highly suggest you do. No spoiler alerts here; I'm not going to give anything away!

6. "And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality I'd find you and I'd choose you."

Another Pinterest quote, but from "The Chaos of the Stars."

It's always fun being in love, and it's always nice to have someone who makes you so happy. It's absolutely beautiful that you can read these quotes and have them apply to someone so near and dear to your heart.