7 Legitimately Fun Games Because In Quarantine Every Night Is Game Night

Happy gaming!

12
game-deck-cards-shuffle-102107.jpg
Pexels.com

If you're anything like me, you and your family have probably been putting together one too many puzzles and playing the same games over and over again. I have honestly never had so many family game nights in a row before. With that being said, it is really nice to get some variety in the games you're playing. Below I've included some of my family's favorite games to play, some of which you may not have heard before. Trust me you'll love them! Happy gaming!

1. Blokus

If you're into puzzles, you need to try this strategic game. Blokus is a personal favorite that I know you'll like too!

2. Phase 10

This classic rummy-style card game will definitely get everyone involved.

3. Rummikub

If you're into games of strategy, Rummikub is the way to go.

4. Skip-bo

Skip-bo should definitely get added into your card game rotation as a fun and challenging staple.

5. Telestrations

Telestrations is the game you never knew you needed. It's guaranteed to make you laugh and truly never gets old.

6. What Do You Meme?

This game is fun for people of all ages. If you want to change it up try an expansion pack!