7 Of The Best Fleetwood Mac Lyrics To Empower You As A Woman

7 Powerful Fleetwood Mac Lyrics To Empower You As A Woman

An oldie and a goodie!

15944
Flickr

Fleetwood Mac has some of the greatest and most inspirational lyrics of all time. Here are just a few of the best!

"She rules her life like a bird in flight and wouldn't you love to love her."

This is from the song "Rhiannon." Stevie Nicks always has good lines about female empowerment and this is one of my favorites!

"You can go your own way."

We all have heard this one at one time or another. A breakup anthem? A hype song? However you use it, it is one of the greats!

"Rock on, gold dust woman. Take your silver spoon and dog your grave."

When talking about female power songs, we can't overlook "Gold Dust Woman!"

"Did she make you cry, make you break down? Shatter your illusions of love?"

Another great breakup jam! We love hearing about our fellow ladies leading the relationship.

"Rock on ancient queen."

No explanation needed for this one! Every queen, young or old, should continue rocking on.

"Back to the gypsy that I was."

Stick to your roots ladies! Don't forget to come back to who you truly are.

"All your life you've never seen a woman taken by the wind."

I saved the best for last! We should all strive to be the woman taken by the wind, taking life day by day and loving every minute of it.

If you are like me and Stevie Nicks is a huge inspiration to you as a woman, hopefully, you will keep these quotes in mind in your everyday life. Rock on, ancient queens!

From Your Site Articles