If you ask me, the High School Musical franchise is one of the best out there. There is singing, dancing, and of course, Zac Efron. Even though HSM is targeted for the pre-teen generation, I have found (since I re-watch more times than I'd like to admit) that there are actually some decent quotes that everyone can relate to. Here are a few of my favorites.
1. "Do you remember in kindergarten how you'd meet a kid and know nothing about them, then 10 seconds later you're playing like you're best friends, because you didn't have to be anything but yourself? Singing with you felt like that."
2. "You're a cool guy, Troy. But not for the reasons your friends think."
3. "Did you ever feel like there was a whole other person inside you just looking for a way to come out?"
4. "Promise is a really big word, Troy."
5. "My prom is wherever you are."
6. "I guess my heart just doesn't know it's in high school."
7. "East High is a place where teachers encouraged us to break the status quo and define ourselves as we choose."
Where a jock can cook up a mean crème brulee, and a brainiac can break it down on the dance floor. It's a place where one person, if it's the right person, changes us all. East High is having friends we'll keep for the rest of our lives, and that means we really are 'all in this together'. Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat!