7 Floral Dresses For Your Summer 2018 Wardrobe

You can never go wrong with a floral dress.

152
Stocksnap.io

For us college students, summer is here and, just like every past summer season, florals are hot, hot, hot! With the heat, dresses are a perfect go-to for any occasion. Not sure what to wear? A casual dress is always an option.

From Forever 21 to Lulus and Tobi to H&M, you can find all sorts of summery florals in all different silhouettes, colors, sizes, prices, and so on. There is such a wide variety of choices when it comes to floral dresses.

A floral dress is and always has been a summer staple, so why not fill your closet with a variety of them? Maxi dress, t-shirt dress, casual dress, cocktail dress, florals come in all shapes and sizes. Here are seven floral dresses perfect for your Summer 2018 wardrobe!

Dress #1: Lulus

Lulus summery floral dress

French Countryside White Floral Print High-Low Dress | $96.00

Dress #2: Tobi

Joelle Red Multi Floral Skater Dress | NOW $32.00

Dress #3: Forever 21

Forever 21 summery floral dress

Motel Flower Print Mini Dress | $38.00

Dress #4: H&M

Patterned Wrap-Front Dress | $24.99

Dress #5: Nordstrom

Amuse Society Midnight Flower Asymmetrical Maxi Dress | $79.50

Dress #6: Topshop

Heavy Petal Knot Front Mini Sundress | $35.00

Dress #7: Express

Floral Satin Fit and Flare Mini Dress | NOW $48.93

Happy (almost) summer - it's time to bring out those floral dresses and look absolutely fabulous this season!