13 Fictional Deaths I Will Never Get Over

Creators like to hit us right in the feels.

1729

We all have those fictional deaths that just ruin our lives. Ones we will never be able to get over. We all sob for hours even though these characters aren't real and never actually died. Somehow authors and producers hit us right in the feels. Here are 13 fictional deaths that I will never get over.

1. Quentin Fields- "One Tree Hill"

I've never cried harder than when Quentin "Q" Fields was murdered. Quentin Fields was not the perfect student, but was a superb athlete. He helped Nathan Scott achieve his "comeback", and he was a great companion to his son Jamie. One night, Quentin was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and was shot. He died at the scene. Quentin was finally getting back to where he needed to be: with basketball, school, and relationships. He had so much more to offer to the world.

2. Tris Prior- "Divergent"

Let's be honest no one saw this one coming. The main character NEVER dies. But, Veronica Roth decided to change it up on all of us "Divergent" fans. The only good part about Tris's death was that she sacrificed herself for the ones she loved. She died an honorable death.

3. Marley- "Marley and Me"

To be honest, this should never have even been a thing. I am such an avid dog lover that no matter how many times I've seen this movie I sob for about an hour. Animal deaths may be the worst deaths in my lifetime.

4. Cinna- "The Hunger Games"

Cinna died for giving Katniss her last bit of hope. The worst part was, was that he died right in front of Katniss as she was going into the arena. Not only was she going to have to fight to her death, but the only person she trusted was killed. Cinna was the father figure that Katniss was missing in her life.

5. Gus- "The Fault In Our Stars"

I saw this one coming from the very beginning, but that doesn't mean that it was any easier on me than everyone else. In John Green books, you just have to realize that something tragic always happens. Gus was someone that any girl would've been lucky to have.

6. George O'Malley- "Grey's Anatomy"

My life was ruined the day I watched this episode. George was such a well rounded man. He had good things coming to him until his accident. The worst part was that no one knew it was him until the whole "007" thing happened. What I don't understand is why good people are taken away from us.

7. Robin Hood- "Once Upon A Time"

This is one of my favorite shows, and I usually can predict what is going to happen. But, I never saw this coming. Regina Mills was finally getting her happy ending. Life was good: until he sacrificed himself. I mean that is an honorable way to die, but Regina was left without a happy ending AGAIN.

8. Keith Scott- "One Tree Hill"

Keith was not supposed to die. His brother is just a major jerk. Keith was finally going to marry Karen. He was finally happy, even after all the other horrible things Dan did to him. Keith's life was cut short. Even though he is dead, he still leaves a lasting impact on his loved ones.

9. Derek Shepherd- "Grey's Anatomy"

Let's be honest, in "Grey's Anatomy", everyone dies. This was quite possibly one of the worst deaths ever. They never kill the main character. But, Shonda Rhimes likes to torture us "Grey's" fans. I'm pretty sure by the end of this, everyone will be dead.

10. Rue- "The Hunger Games"

Children should never die. "The Hunger Games" might be one of the most cruel movies/books I've ever seen/read. Who puts children in an arena to kill each other. I mean that's just insanity. Although it was a great book/movie series, children should not be murdered. Considering I am an avid lover of children, I sobbed my eyes out.

11. Kate/Anna Fitzgerald- "My Sister's Keeper"

Let's be honest, no one really knows who dies in "My Sister's Keeper." In the book, Anna dies, and Kate lives a full life. In the movie, Kate dies. No one really knows the truth. No matter how many times I watch that movie, I cry until I'm all out of tears.

12. Charlotte- "Charlotte's Web"

I hate spiders so much, but this movie never really meant anything to me until I was older. Yeah, I kill spiders about almost every day, and I never think about it. But, "Charlotte's Web" always gets me these days. As I grow up, I realize the things that matter.

13. Ellie Fredericksen- "Up"

I'm a big sucker for love stories, so the fact that Carl and Ellie had known each other since they were little just drew me in. Then, of course, she had to go and die. Carl was devastated and so was I. They never got to travel to Paradise Falls together. That would be like me never getting to go to my dream destination: Paris, France.