7 Essential Items To Pack In Your Disney Bag

Every magical day starts with being prepared!

18
Personal Photo

If you do Disney correctly and spend the whole day at the parks, it is smart to bring either a bag or a fanny pack to hold your stuff throughout the day. This will not only allow you to be prepared for your magical day, but it will also save you money in the long run! Accordingly, here are 7 essential items to pack in your bag on your next Disney trip!

1. Don't forget your portable charger! I personally recommend a Fuel Rod.

The hands-down best $30 I have ever spent was on my Fuel Rod. A Fuel Rod is a portable charger that can be swapped out around the entire Disney Property for free. So once you purchase a Fuel Rod once, you can switch it out as many times as you want. Fuel Rod stations are also all over the properties, including; Disney Springs, hotels, ESPN Wide World of Sports and all parks. This allows you to enjoy the parks while ensuring that you will have a full battery at all times! I have never hyped up a product more. They are so worth it!

2. Make sure you pack snacks!

I love Disney, but I do not love Disney prices. Run to the grocery store and get some protein-rich foods to hold you over between meals. Doing so will save you money and will allow you to pay for the things that are necessary aka Dole Whip.

3. Sunglasses are a must.

Walt Disney World is located in Florida aka the Sunshine State, so having sunglasses is a must! Who wants to walk around squinting? Not me. Also, I personally believe sunglasses do a great job of making you look fresh in pictures all day long. The bigger the sunglasses, the harder it is to see that you have sweated off all your makeup and look like you ran a mile.

4. Protect yourself from the Florida sun and bring some sunscreen.

I am writing this because this is something I personally need to remember more often. Trust me, you will think that because you are constantly moving you will not be a victim to the Florida sun. I am saying this from personal experience, you will get sunburned and the farmers tan from your trendy Disney outfit is not cute. Wear your sunscreen people.

5. Always bring either a hair tie or a scrunchie.

It can get hot in Florida and even though you worked hard on your hair in the morning and you want your pictures to be cute for the gram, you will want to put it up eventually. I always put a hair tie in my bag and I almost always use it.

6. Save money and BYOwB! (Bring your own water bottle)

As I mentioned earlier, Disney can be expensive, however, they do have water fountains scattered across the park. If you BYOwB, bring your own water bottle, you can save a lot of money by filling it up throughout the day. It may be annoying to carry around, but your bank account will thank you later.

7. Be prepared for the Florida weather.

Since this can be hard to do with only a small bag, I always recommend having a change of clothes, shoes that can get wet, and either raincoat or poncho in the car or ready at the hotel. This allows you to be prepared just in case you are caught in a Florida rainstorm or on Splash Mountain.