7 Things College Students Are Sick Of Hearing

I cry myself to sleep a lot, I forgot to eat sometimes, and I binge watch Netflix shows more than I do my homework, but it's fine. Everything's fine!
76

The holidays are the best and the worst when you're a college student. Getting home cooked meals and quality time with your friends and family are always amazing, but getting asked all of the awkward questions about anything and everything by family members is the absolute worst.

These are some of the things we college students are sick of hearing, during the holidays and just in general!

1. What's your major?

I'm pretty sure I've explained this to you about sixteen times, Aunt Karen.

2. What are you planning on doing with that major?

I'm going to use my journalism degree and hopefully become a news reporter or write for a publication! And no, Uncle Joe, I'm not going to be a cashier my whole life.

3. You got a special someone, yet?

Yes, Aunt Carol. We've been dating for almost a year and you've met him like four times...

4. How's school going?

5. Are your friends nice?

My friends are the absolute best! Here's a picture of us at Taco Tuesday, us at the fountain on campus, and us eating Taco Bell after every lecture on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

6. I can't see a lot of your pictures or videos on Facebook. Why is that?

I don't want to post videos of me running around campus wine drunk during darty season, Kathy.

7. Do you like college?

LOVE IT!

So even though we're sick of hearing these questions, we sure do love talking about all of the fun we're having in school!