7 Christmas Cards You're Bound To Receive In Your Mailbox

Your Christmas card says a lot about your family... they're your holiday zodiac sign.
326

It's that time of year again: Christmas card season.

If your family is anything like mine, Christmas cards are a big deal. That being said, every picture brings a different problem - either my brother was making a weird face, my sister's dress was twisted all wrong, or someone thinks that they look ugly. Needless to say, photo shoots last an eternity.

Most of the time, my mother ends up taking 734 photos just to find a shot that everyone is willing to settle on. The 734 photos is not an exaggeration, by the way. It's a very real problem in my household. Honestly, the annual Christmas card photo causes more fights than our monthly data usage does.

Nevertheless, Christmas cards are always a fun thing to open up; you get to see your family friends' children growing up and bonus points if they included their super cute pup in a Christmas sweater. I believe that Christmas cards can tell a lot about a person - they're sort of like a zodiac sign interpretations for your family, but Christmas style.

Here are the seven cards you'll most likely open up this holiday season.

1. The "cheesy" family.

The obviously fake backgrounds are bound to make you cringe a little.

2. The "perfect" family.

Just look at this Christmas cheer. Literally everyone is happy and beautiful - even Grandma and Grandpa. These families give off a utopian vibe...there's no way your kids didn't cry in the making of this card.

3. The "I didn't know they got remarried" family.

Debra and Anthony got back together? Since when?

4. The "funny" family.

These cards are my personal favorites, making the families that send them also my personal favorites.

5. The "boring" family.

Come on, put in a little more effort.

6. The family who "doesn't celebrate Christmas," but still sends a card.

This season is a time for celebration, so bring on the Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Chinese New Year/Diwali cards, too!

7. The "I've included a letter with far too many personal details about our lives" family.

I'm sorry your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend, Aunt Barbra, but couldn't you have brought this up another time?