7 Binge-worthy Shows For Break

7 Binge-worthy Shows For Break

Some ideas to get your holiday show watching celebrations started.

8
7 Binge-worthy Shows For Break
chrome.google.com

Congratulations! You survived the semester! Now we have break. Christmas break, winter break, whatever you call it, it’s finally here. Now what do you do with all your free time? Netflix obviously! In case you need some ideas of what to watch, here is my list for this break.

1. Fuller House. I gotta get me some John Stamos. I went through the whole series of Full House (not available on Netflix, but can be purchased on Amazon) over the summer, so I have to settle for Fuller House.

2. Criminal Minds. I love Shemar Moore! I’m still in season 9 as I write this but should be close to finishing season 10 when this gets published.

3. How I Met Your Mother. I’ve already seen the whole series but it’s a great show! It is a great break show to watch between episodes of a more serious show.

4. Once Upon A Time. Love this show! I’m on the current season but several episodes behind so I have to go to abc for this one but there are 5 seasons up on Netflix for anyone starting out.

5. The 100. I thought they cancelled this show so I binge watched it last year. I’m so excited to continue this amazing show!

6. Friends. It would be a break if I didn't watch at least one episode (or a season or two) of friends. It's one of those shows that just doesn't get old.

7. Gilmore Girls. If by some miracle I get through all of those shows, I’ve been told that I’m missing out on this gem.

I hope you find something to watch this break, from this list or not. May your break be filled with great shows and a chance to unwind from that last semester.