7 Bible Verses To Get You Through Exams

7 Bible Verses To Get You Through Exams

We serve this awesome God and He is there to help us in time of stress.

133780
7 Bible Verses To Get You Through Exams
prayerideas.org

The week before finals and finals week are two of the worst weeks a college student will experience. There are tears, books thrown, fraps, no sleep, and lots of junk food. We think our world is going to end because we don’t understand a single thing our teachers are talking about. But, above all that, we have an amazing God who shows us that everything will be okay. That we are His children and we will succeed because He is our #1.

1. Isaiah 40:30–31

"Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

We will be tired and weak at the end of these two weeks. Yet, we have an amazing God. We have a God that will renew our strength and who will make all of this worth it.

2. Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Pray about your exams. Pray that God will give you the strength to press on. Pray to Him that you want to make him proud but you will need His everlasting love to help you do that.

3. 1 Peter 5:6-7

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Trying to stay in times like these are difficult. But take time to breathe. Sit in the library and take a 10-minute break to talk to your God. That is just enough time to say what is needed. Soon, you will understand that your prayers will be answered in that you will feel replenished after speaking with Him. That means you are ready to start back to work.

4. Jeremiah 17: 7-8

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.8) They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Trust the Lord. He’s got your back just like the study guides you are using have your back for this exam. He will be there for you when you are in troubled times. He is your everything, let Him help, pour everything out to Him.

5. James 1:2-4

"2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

This is just a trying time for all of us. But to find strength through Him and not Sin is where we need to be. He sets trials in front of us for a reason, to be overcome by His great love.

6. Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

Just one of the most simple but yet most meaningful Bible verses to me. This is so true. This is my quote for everything. There is no simpler Bible verse that will calm you more than this one. These times are hard, but He makes them better. Never give up. You have His strength inside you.

7. John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

This classic Bible verse always helps me when I need something meaningful. Yes, it is a lot of people’s favorite Bible verse but it brings comfort. He died for us. He will answer our prayers. All you have to do is, pray. Seek him.