7 Apps And Websites You Need To Try

7 Apps And Websites You Need To Try

You can thank me later.

8
7 Apps And Websites You Need To Try

With phones and computers being how we spend most of our time throughout each day, why not make it more productive and efficient? These are (free) apps and websites that everyone can use (especially college students) to make their day a little easier.

1. AccuWeather

This app makes checking the weather that much easier. In AccuWeather, it tells you the temperature and the "RealFeel" which is what it actually feels like when you step outside. You can also check the "MinuteCast" when it's raining and it will tell you how long it's supposed to last and how hard it will rain. Another cool feature is that you can check the pollen levels in the area which is helpful if you have bad allergies. This is an all-around great app especially if you don't watch the weather on TV.

2. thekrazycouponlady.com

This site is so helpful when it comes to saving money! There are tons of coupons to choose from and you can print them straight from their site. There's no hassle going to each individual website and trying to find the coupons. They have them all together on one simple site.

3. MyFitnessPal

If you like to keep track of what you're eating or want to eat better, I definitely recommend this app! It makes you become so self aware of what you're putting into your body on a daily basis which can often lead you to eating healthier.

4. ratemyprofessors.com

This is obviously for college students, but this site can be a life saver for you! Basically this lets you search any professor that someone has given their opinion about on the site and tells you how hard their class was or if they were a good teacher or not. This can help you out a lot when you're registering for classes and you want to make sure you have the best professors.

5. Walmart

If you shop at Walmart like me for anything and everything, this app can make it such a better experience. You can scan items in the barcode camera, make a shopping list, and find the closest store near you. But not only that, there's this feature called "Savings Catcher" which helps you save money! If you scan your receipt in it, it will calculate the price you paid for your items and compare them to competitor stores. If a competitor has a special deal that is lower than Walmart, they give you back the difference that you can load on to a gift card the next time you shop!

6. slugbooks.com

On Slug Books, you can find your textbooks for so much cheaper than in the school book store. All you do is enter your ISBN or title of the book and it will compare many different sources that are selling the book that you want. It shows you all of the prices and gives you the option to rent or buy. You can also sell your books to them!

7. Eve

This app is strictly for females. Eve keeps track of your menstrual cycle as well as any symptoms you may have. You can enter as much or as little information as you want. This app is just helpful because it lets you know how close you are to your cycle starting again.

All of these apps and websites are helpful or efficient in one way or another and can help you become savvy with your technology at hand. I definitely use all of these sources and encourage you to as well!