20 Quotes From 'The Office' That Will Make You Laugh Forever

Trust me: you will never get these out of your head!

35

"The Office" treated us to nine amazing seasons that filled our hearts and made our bellies jiggle. Dunder Mifflin will always live on forever with us — and so will these 20 quotes!

1. "There's too many people on this Earth. We need a new plague."

-Dwight

2. "I talk a lot, So I've Learned to just tune my self out."

-Kelly

3. "I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

- Michael

4. "I don't care what they say about me. I just want to eat."

-Pam

5. "For my New Year's resolution, I gave up drinking during the week." 

-Meredith

6. "Everybody stay calm!" 

-Michael

7.  "Life is short. Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse. That's one of my mottos"

-Stanley

8. "NO! GOD! PLEASE NO!

-Michael

9.  "You're a perfectly fine toilet... I'm just an extraordinary piece of crap."

-Dwight

10. "I don't want to do anything —  I am dying!"

-Michael

11. "This is a documentary? Oh. I always thought we were like specimens in a human zoo." 

-Kevin

12. "Maybe we weren't right together, but it's weird. I'd rather she be alone than with somebody. Is that love?"

-Ryan

13. "I'll kill you!" 

-Michael

14. "I am about to do something very bold in this job that I've never done before... Try."

-JIm

15. "An office is a place where dreams come true."

-Michael

16. "I stole... and I robbed... and I kidnapped the President's son... and held him for ransom" 

-Michael

17. "Mistletoe is not an excuse for sexual assault." 

-Andy

18. "I feel God in this Chili's tonight." 

-Pam

19. "Growing up, I performed my own circumcision." 

-Dwight

20. "I am running away from my responsibilities and it feels good!" 

-Michael