7 Shows We Cried Over

7 TV Show Finales That Made Us Cry For Weeks

The shows that should've been filmed forever.

74
https://www.pexels.com/photo/closeup-photo-of-person-holding-panasonic-remote-control-in-front-of-turned-on-smart-television-987586/

Every binge-watcher has their collection of favorite TV shows and movies. No matter how many times they watch them, they cry over ever little thing. The series finale of TV shows are immediate tearjerkers. Whether they are happy or sad endings, they still make us cry because the TV show is over for good. Here are the seven TV shows that their finales made us cry hours upon hours.

The Office

To be real, who didn't love The Office?! Steve Carell, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Rainn Wilson, the whole cast basically filled us with laughs and tears from 2005 to 2013. In the finale, we got to see the cast come together again for a big wedding that had us all in tears. Long live Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.

Pretty Little Liars

These girls were terrified by their cyberstalker "A" for YEARS and still managed to have the their fashion senses in tact. We even got to go five years forward and see some kids get born and a couple weddings. The reveal of "A" was long waited for in the series finale, but we could go a couple more seasons with a cyberstalker named "B."

Friends

The "Friends" series finale is one that makes me cry every time. The whole gang leaving the infamous NYC apartment for the last time and Rachel getting off the plane is too much to handle in one finale episode. Thankfully Netflix paid a large amount to keep this show on Netflix so we can watch whenever.

How I Met Your Mother

It all came back to one thing: the Blue French Horn. The show that brought us laughter, love, and tears for years should've never ended. At least we finally figured out the story of how Ted met his kids' mother.

Vampire Diaries

A supernatural show that ripped our hearts out. Elena Gilbert stumbled upon the Salvatore twins and fell in love with both of them, when the series finale came we had already known which brother she choses. Trying to save the town of Mystic Falls resulted in deaths we were not ready for, and left us weeping in front of the screen. Thankfully, we have the spin-off series "The Originals" and "Legacies."

Teen Wolf

The best looking actors in a single TV series hands down. We got the see Scott McCall's journey of becoming a werewolf and all the supernatural creatures he got to fight. The series finale had me in tears as we saw the gang come back together for one final fight the same way the show started: Werewolves vs Hunters. I didn't live my bed for DAYS.

Gossip Girl

New York City's finest eventually had to come to an end. We got to see the wedding between the couple we were rooting for during the entire series in the finale, but it didn't stop Gossip Girl from coming in bringing some kind of drama. Gossip Girl was finally revealed, and had us all shook.