60 Songs That Will Get You In Your Feels

Whether it's a rainy or sunny day, these songs will definitely make you feel some type of way.

10941
Unsplash

I have always loved music so deeply, from dancing competitively to it, blasting it in the car, and trying my best to sing along. I have really learned to appreciate music and all that it can do for those who listen to it. It can completely change your mood, bring you to realizations, and bring people together.

My favorite songs to listen to are those by artists that are not on the radio, or well known. The fact that they are such hidden gems make me love them so much more. They all have so much meaning and show great passion. These types of songs definitely get me thinking about life, have me singing along, and put me into my feels. A lot of them are oldies, but they are definitely goodies!

I almost always listen to slow songs. My friends even make fun of me for it, but I will always continue listening to them.

Here is a list of some of my favorite songs that all make me feel some type of way...

1. You and Me - Lifehouse

2. From Where You Are - Life House

3. Something Beautiful - NEEDTOBREATHE

4. Please Don't Leave Quite Yet - Adam Agin

5. In My Veins - Andrew Belle

6. You Found Me - The Fray

7. How To Save A Life - The Fray

8. Better Days - The Goo Goo Dolls

9. Chariot - Gavin DeGraw

10. Touch - Haux

11. Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson

12. All I Need - Mat Kearney

13. Belief (Stripped Version) - Gavin DeGraw

14. Brother - NEEDTOBREATHE

15. Sideways - Citizen Cope

16. 100 Years - Five for Fighting

17. TESTIFY - NEEDTOBREATHE

18. Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World

19. The Riddle - Five for Fighting

20. Unwind - Healy

21. Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone

22. Broken - Lifehouse

23. Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars

24. Brand New - Ben Rector

25. Helium - Sia

26. Paint - The Paper Kites

27. Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

28. More Time - NEEDTOBREATHE

29. Bloom (Bonus Track) - The Paper Kites

30. What Is Love? - Frances

31. Collide (Original) - Howie Day

32. Say - John Mayer

33. Never Say Never - The Fray

34. Happiness - The Fray

35. The Scientist - Coldplay

36. Waves - Dean Lewis

37. The Enemy - Andrew Belle

38. Coastline - Hollow Coves

39. Bruises - Lewis Capaldi

40. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

41. Details - Andrew Belle

42. Habits of My Heart - Jaymes Young

43. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

44. Apologize - OneRepublic

45. For The First Time - The Script

46. Before The Worst - The Script

47. When A Heart Breaks - Ben Rector

48. Runaway - Mat Kearney

49. Electric Touch - A R I Z O N A

50. Electric (feat. Khalid) - Alina Baraz

51. Ride - Cary Brothers

52. Babylon - David Gray

53. Long Way Down - Tom Odell

54. Beautiful Day - U2

55. Thy Will - Hillary Scott & The Scott Family

56. Too Late - Fink

57. Down - Andrew Belle

58. Only You - Matthew Perryman Jones

59. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong UNITED

60. Closer To Love - Mat Kearney