60 Holidays In January That Call For Celebration

The partying doesn't have to stop on New Year's Day.

72
Toa Heftiba

January is the first month of the New Year and a chance to have a new beginning or make some life changes that you have been hesitant to make. While stepping into the new chapter of your life, it is time to venture into something that you might not have done before and that could be celebrating special and wacky holidays for the fun of it. Luckily the 60 holidays you can celebrate in January won't all break your New Year's resolutions which might have been to shed off those extra pounds.

January 1- New Year's Day and National Hangover Day

January 2- Run up the Flagpole and See if Anyone Salutes Day

January 3- Festival of Sleep Day, Fruitcake Toss Day, and Humiliation Day

January 4- National Spaghetti Day, Trivia Day

January 5- National bird day, Bean Day, Cuddle Up Day, and Feast of the Epiphany - Three Kings

January 7- Old Rock Day

January 8- Bubble Bath Day and Male Watcher's Day

January 9- Play God Day

January 10- Bittersweet Chocolate Day, Houseplant Appreciation Day, Peculiar People Day, and National Take The Stairs Day

January 11- Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend's Day

January 12- National Pharmacist Day and Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

January 13- Make Your Dream Come True Day and International Skeptics Day

January 14- Dress Up Your Pet Day

January 15- National Hat Day and Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday

January 16- National Nothing Day and Appreciate a Dragon Day

January 18- Ditch New Years Resolutions Day

January 18- Winnie the Pooh Day, Thesaurus Day

January 19- National Tin Can Day, and National Popcorn Day

January 20- National Cheese Lover Day, Penguin Awareness Day, and National Buttercrunch Day

January 21- Squirrel Appreciation Day and National Hugging Day

January 22- National Blonde Brownie Day

January 23- National Pie Day, National Handwriting Day, and Measure Your Feet Day

January 24- Beer Can Appreciation Day and Compliment Day

January 25- Opposite Day

January 26- Australia Day and Spouse's Day

January 27- Chocolate Cake Day and Punch the Clock Day

January 28- National Kazoo Day, Data Privacy Day, and Fun at Work Day

January 29- National Cornchip Day, Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day, and National Puzzle DAY

January 30- National Inane Answering Message Day

January 31- Inspire Your Heart with Art Day and Backward Day

If you are more into celebrating something for a month instead of just a day, don't you worry! January is National Bath Safety Month, National Blood Donor Month, National Braille Literacy Month, National Hobby Month, Hot Tea Month, National Oatmeal Month, and National Soup Month.