6 Reasons Why Life is Amazing

6 Reasons Why Life is Amazing

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln

2714
6 Reasons Why Life is Amazing
Of Inks and Papers

1. You woke up today.

This is something that we don't even think about. We tend to think about the end of our lives in the third person as a way of coping with such a harsh reality. But in all honestly, if you hadn't had simply woken up, cringing at the thought of all those things you have to "adult" at today, you wouldn't be here. Cherish every moment.

2. You are loved.

Even when you feel alone, you are loved always. This is important, and I don't know how to stress this enough. You are loved.

3. You have the ability to change the world.

Whether by showing kindness to a stranger or discovering the cure for cancer and the perfect solution to alternative fuel, everything we do has an impact on this planet. It's the butterfly effect.

4. You can (and should) learn something new every day.

Your mind is so amazing that it can hold more knowledge than you could ever learn in a lifetime. So why not try to fill it with as much awesome info as you can? Better yet, pass your wisdom on to others. Knowledge is power, guys.

5. There are still good people out there.

This world we live in today is filled with so much hatred and judgment. We divide ourselves with hate, and some refuse to even take the time to understand why, and that is just plain silly when you think about it. However, there are still good people out there trying to fill this world with love and peace. And guess what, you can be one of those people. Just try to be a decent human being, please.

6. The sun rises, and the sun sets.

Have you ever stopped to smell the flowers? If you haven't, then let me tell you that you are missing out. We basically live in our phones now, but it is important to take some time to go outside and enjoy your planet. Notice how everything in nature is designed so perfectly to work together. Take a walk around the block. Go stargazing. Just take your earth in for the wonderful and vast place it is.