6 Pictures Of Women Breaking Beauty Standards

Break Your Mold

335
Recktoverso

When we are all born sometimes a mold is created for us. A good amount of times our interests and feelings are not considered and we are forced to do as told. This could create conflict in one's head as to what to do. Here are six pictures of brave women who took a stand and a punch to break their beauty mold.

1.'Vampire woman'

I think she looked beautiful then and now.

2.Bodybuiler

Traditionally woman are portrayed as fragile with a curvy physique. Seeing a body builder woman can sometimes be intimidating for a man or seem strange. It feels good to see some woman break stereotypes.

3.Model Mold

Who said bigger women can't rock a bikini?

4. Bearded Lady

Why just stop shaving in November? Right?

5.Winnie Harlow

She's flawless and paving a way in the fashion industry.

6.No Hair? Who Cares

It's scary when you take such a drastic move on your look. It's practically taboo. It's refreshing to see woman take control over their lives.

We tear each other down on a daily bases. We always try to achieve these specific beauty standards. It's takes over your life and you soon become this clone of society. Take a stand to end beauty standards and let's start by embracing our differences.