6 Inspirational Bible Verses For The Struggling College Student

His word will always provide peace.

18
Aaron Burden

We all need a boost of encouragement and love sometimes and what better place to find that than The Bible? I've put together a list of the Bible verses that provide encouragement, love, comfort, and anything else you may need along the way.

1. "And I am with you always, till the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20

There is nothing more comforting than knowing you are never alone and this verse provides that warmth of constantly being aware of his presence. Sometimes just being reminded that He is there is enough.

2. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

As well as always being with you, God will help you grow and encourage you to enhance yourself through all areas of your life.

3. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

The one thing God can provide us that nothing else can and that is peace. Things of the world cannot give us ultimate peace but God can every day through his word.

4. "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

Troubling times come often in our lives and many times we are not sure how to deal with it. Reminding ourselves that we can always turn to God in our trials can be helpful enough.

5. "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

The Bible tells us not to worry about anything even though that is the hardest thing we can do. In life, we constantly stress about many things and reading this verse and casting all of your problems on him will create peace and will relieve your stress.

6. "It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees." Psalm 119: 71

Some of the hardest trials we face are stepping stones in our relationship with God. He uses our struggles so that we may turn to him instead of away from him.

The Bible can provide us with many verses to help us when we are stuck in a tough spot or need to make a decision. God's word is designed to guide us and assist in our ever-growing relationship with him. He loves us and wants to succeed-even through the hardest times. I hope these verses provided you with some peace along the way. Always remember that God is with you and he always will be. There is always a plan, even if it does not seem like it, and the reasoning may not be understandable but you have to trust his plan.